Shatter Point ReleasedAugust 27, 2015
“The book combines my favorite aspects of my favorite authors into one. James Patterson-the master of the psycho killer who kidnaps girls, Patricia Cornwell-scientific thriller, and Dean Koontz-really spooky plots.”
A new book from a new collaboration partner, Jeff Altabef. I am beyond excited to have this released to the public. Shatter Point was a fantastic piece to work on. A wide variety of characters and a tight, gripping plot with twists and turns aplenty. Grab a copy today.
I have a limited number of free review copies to give away to fans. Send me you email via the Contact page and (if I have any copies left) you can have one.
When her 19-year-old son Jack miraculously recovers from a serious head trauma, Maggie is sure her luck has changed. But when she’s abducted by a shadow from her past – a phantom with dangerous sapphire eyes – it’s up to Jack and his younger brother Tom to unravel the mystery and save their mom from a deadly psychological battle.
The brothers seek help from their colorful great aunt, who exposes them to a world of nefarious family secrets, explosive government conspiracies, and a series of horrific murders. Together they must navigate a dark underworld full of political subterfuge and class warfare.
Yet as they search for their mother, Jack changes—he’s raked by skull splitting headaches and weird visions. How exactly did he recover from his coma, and how does this tie into the psychopath who’s abducted their mother?
Will Jack and Tom save Maggie before Cooper reaches his shatter point? Does Jack have enough time left?
What people are saying
- “There are twists and turns galore in this book and once you think you have it all figured out, another curve ball is thrown at you. If you love a good mystery suspense, this is the book for you.” Bookie Monster
- “Surprises around every corner, I found this to be a very fast paced story that I simply could not put down.” Jacque’s Book Nook
- “I love a book that is a social commentary but is effortlessly able to weave an intriguing story into it…It made me think and I love books that do that!” Passionate Bookworms
“A wild ride.” Kevin Ryan – Bestselling Author
- “From genetic manipulation and twists of fate to cold-blooded murder, scenarios change with a snap but succeed in bringing readers along for what evolves into a wild ride of not just murder and mayhem but social inspection.” Midwest Book Review, Diane Donovan
Accolades for Shatter Point
- 2014 Fall NABE Pinnacle Book Achievement Award Winner – Best THRILLER
- 2015 Eric Hoffer da Vincie Eye – Finalist
- 2015 Eric Hoffer Grand Prize – Finalist
- 2015 Eric Hoffer Commercial Fiction – Honorable Mention